20000915: Fatal "Make" error

>From: address@hidden

>Thanks for the fast trun around.  Where should I set my PATH, should I do
>this in .cshrc file or the .login file?  Thx again, Glenn

Glenn,
Typically you set your path in .cshrc after which you would source the
$NAWIPS/Gemenviron file which adds the $GEMEXE directory to your path.
But, really, all you have to do is set it before typing make in $NAWIPS
to cure the current problem. Otherwise, its not a big deal, but I would
really consider it a big faux-paux to install some other program on a system
and use the same name as a common system program. (Thats a common
trojan horse ploy).

At any rate, you can probably build simply like:

setenv PATH /opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/openwin/bin:.
source $NAWIPS/Gemenviron

cd $GEMLIB
rm *

cd $NAWIPS