20000802: 20000726: DATTIM when plotting NGM MOS

Chris,

Sorry about that. I forgot that I added the dcwnum routine for
computing a WNUM based on the pop, ovis, ptype etc.
Some additions for the next version.

I created a complete tar file:
dcnmos.tar.Z

You can unpack this from $NAWIPS, then
cd $GEMPAKHOME/source/programs/dc/dcnmos
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

The tarfile also contains a new packing file that adds WNUM to the list
of parameters in datafile so that you can plot WSYM or WTHR etc in sfmap.
People asked me to do this since WXP did something similar.

Steve Chiswell