20000731: 20000731: 20000727: Display of CIMSS sounder products in GEMPAK

>From: Tom McDermott <address@hidden>

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Unidata Support wrote:
>
>> We better double check to make sure you are running the latest version
>> of Garp- at least through PL16 with all the Y2K stuff in it. That is Garp
>> 2.1. If you want me to post a binary so that you can check out my running
>> copy, let me know.
>
>It says Garp 2.1.  But this was installed from pl15 that came out in Jan.
>I don't recall anything about pl16.  Was there a fix for this problem in
>pl16.
>
>Tom

Tom, the patch 16 was primarily Feb 29, 2000 bugs.
Patches 14 and 15 were the rest of the Y2K bugs.

I have a solaris binary of garp in ~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/binary/sol/garp/garp
You might want to try this and see if the problem still exists.

If this fixes your problem, then you need some patches. If the problem still
exists, then we'll check out your Garp_defaults amd $SAT structure.
If you can send me the "ls -R" from $SAT and your Garp_defaults file, I'll
see if there is anything strange there.

Steve Chiswell