20000731: 20000727: Display of CIMSS sounder products in GEMPAK

Tom,

We better double check to make sure you are running the latest version
of Garp- at least through PL16 with all the Y2K stuff in it. That is Garp
2.1. If you want me to post a binary so that you can check out my running
copy, let me know.

Steve Chiswell