20000706: gempak sfmod command

Donna,

Its ok to have several reports from the same "station" in a ship file
(presumably the aircraft is at a different location 10 minutes later
when that report is made). Your sfoutf extension sounds like a ship
file...so I'm presuming that both are...but I probably need to look
at ne of your input files: 99061000_pir.sfc and see the
commands you used to create the surface file in sfcfil.

If you could ftp the input file to ~gbuddy/incoming, I'll take a look.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support