20000531: GEMPAK

>From: SHANE JAMES HARVEY <address@hidden>

>Do you sale the GEMPAK software to students?
>
>If so how much would it be?
>
>James

James,

Unidata does not sell any products. We license GEMPAK from the developers
to provide to universities for research and educational use. If you were to
be involved with a research project for your university, then that would
be an acceptable use of the software.

GEMPAK may be purchased for other uses through the National Technology Transfer
Center: http://www.nttc.edu/cosmic/,
which provides information on GEMPAK and ordering with the following links:
http://www.nttc.edu/cosmic/abstracts/gsc-13402.html
and
http://www.nttc.edu/cosmic/pub/orderinfo.shtml

The price is $2000 according to the above web pages.

Steve Chiswell