20000216: Gempak help

Dave,

I provided the dcreanal program to convert reanalysis grids
from NetCDF to GEMPAK files. It handles the rectangular
lat/lon grids which are most of the files I've seen- though
there are some reanalysis grids on Gaussian grids (Those you'd
have to convert to a regular grid first).

Usage of the program is described in the support archives at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/gempak/3066

The program doesn't get built by default since it requires you to have
the NetCDF library on your computer. If your administrator has not yet
built the program, the follow the instructions on the above WWW page.

The $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.common variables for NETCDF and NETCDFINC must
be defined to point to the netcdf include and library files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support