20000210: new version of garp/gempak

>From: Frank Colby <address@hidden>

>Steve,
>
>I misunderstood your message about the libraries, and assumed that the
>ones I need would be in the zipped file.  It looks like I am going to be
>missing one of the libraries I need.  I can ftp the libF77.so.4 from the
>gbuddy account, but I don't see the libXm.so.4, which I also need.  I
>only have libXm.so.3 in my /usr/dt/lib directory, which is why that
>particular file comes up missing.  When I reset things to our previous
>version of nawips, I don't have any missing libraries, but it is only
>looking for versions 3 of these (...so.3), so that's why it works.
>Where can I get the libXm.so.4?
>
>Frank

Frank,

I put the libXm.so.4 from our X86 system in the binary directory.

We are running Solaris 7 (uname -r returns 5.7). Hopefully that
will work for you. Since the /usr/dt/lib comes with the SunOS,
it probably means that your OS is behind ours. Our Compilers
are SC5.0 which provides the libF77.so.4.

Steve Chiswell