20000209: RCM decoder for gempak

Mark,

I posted the gprcm tarfile and readme for download at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/contrib/

The web directory also has links to my sfworld.tbl and sfmetar_sa.tbl.
I do not maintain the sfstns.tbl- I run dchrly with sfmetar_sa.tbl.
I have not made any changes to the mos tables either.

The gprcm tarfile contains a copy of gempak5.4/tables/grid/grdnav.tbl with an
entry #906 at the very end. This entry is necessary to run gprcm, however,
if you have modified your table locally, you don't want to overwrite those
changes, so simply cut and paste the 906 entry into your table rather than
installing the new table.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support