Re: 20000131: dcreanal, pmsl grids

Thank you, Steve. As usual, you were hit it right on the head. That line
was missing from the coordinate table. I added it in the table and
everything is working properly. Thank you!

Emily

Emily K. Grover                                 MMMMMM     MMMMMM
University of Michigan                           MMMMM     MMMMM
Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences         MMMMMM   MMMMMM
Mesoscale Meteorology Laboratory                 MMMMMMM MMMMMMM
734.764.0564                                     MMMM MMMMM MMMM
                                                 MMMM  MMM  MMMM
                                                 MMMM       MMMM
                                                MMMMMM     MMMMMM