20000201: lingering y2k issues

Mike,

The problem appears to be the -g flag in the dcgrib actions.
This points to /gemtbl in your pqact.conf, but that directory
doesn't exist. This might have been a link at one time since
I recall you had a really long path name that exceeded the line
length.

The idea is to define the GEMTBL directory using the -g flag so that
the decoder can find all those tables under $GEMTBL/grid, so probably
-g /export/meaculpa/nawips/gempak5.4/tables would work, or create
your link from /export/meaculpa/nawips/gempak5.4/tables to /gemtbl.

This also appears in the -s and -p options in the dchrly and other decoders.
So either you made the link previously to save the typing- or you
needed it to save a line length problem. At any rate, the quickest solution
is to reinstate the link that someone removed- but you might want to
jest put that whole path in the pqact.conf entries.

Steve