2000131: Gempak Gemenviron file

Ka Kit,

The problem you have in editing the Gemenviron file is that your
disk is full. The no space left on device message means that you
have to clean off some space so that the editor can save changes
made to the file. If your LDM is storing data to this disk
partition as well, that could be the reason you are not seeing
new data there as well. One thing you might want to address is
whether you are deleting old data off your system using the
~ldm/bin/scour program.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support