20000104: another snag

Art,

The Garp_defaults file with 2.1 has 1 primary change, in that it
no loger has the "default" option in the fsf lists. It
automatically knows to look in the default directory if no matching
directory is found.

If you are using your old Garp_defaults file, this could cause problems.

Also, the modelkeys in the 2,1 Garp_defaults file were changed here
to match file names compatible with NMAP which I am working on.
As a result, you probably need to change those to match your
naming, as well as the $GARPHOME/fdf/scalar and vector directories.

If nothing comes up when first opened, it sounds like the default
model (which is defined further down in the Garp_defaults file
as eta211 needs to be changed to match the modelkeys naming you will need.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support