200013: 20000102: y2k problem in dcgrib?

David,

The changes up to PL12 required changes in the gemlib routines
which mean that everything has to be recompiled and relinked.
Array sizes etc were changed which throws off the common blocks,
so I felt the best solution was a complete repackaging. The addition
of those PC operating systems required enough changes so that
simply extracting patches would be a mess since every makefile
was changed as well.

I can  extract just the $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcgrib tree
for you ....or make do as you already are.
Using the YYMMDDHH templates os more critical witth dchrly and dcuair
to filter out bad  wmo headers. Generally not a problem with gribs...
except you have to have that pqact patch for :yy of course.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support