19991130: Building Gempak

Ka Kit Lai,

The error message you have below: "f77: not found"
Indicates that you either do not have the fortran compiler
installed on your system, or that it is not in your PATH.

The SUN sparcworks compilers are typically installed in
/opt/SUNWspro/bin
and you should have both cc and f77 there. If both compilers
are installed there, then that is the directory which must come before
/usr/ucb in your path so that the sparcworks CC is found first.

If you do not have the /opt/SUNWspro/bin directory, or are missing
f77, then you need to install that from the CD distribution.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support