19991130: GEMPAK source code

>From: "Dolatshahi, Farhad" <address@hidden>

>Dear Sir,
>I work on a DOD-sponsored research project at Science Applications Int'l Co.
>(SAIC). My project requires the inclusion of the source code of some of the
>modules from the GEMPAK software package. We are not affiliated with any
>educational institutions, however, I was wondering if GEMPAK is also
>available to the government funded projects through your organization. We
>can also channel our request through our sponsoring agency if you require
>that. I thank you for any information regarding this matter.
>-Hud Dolatshahi
> Sr. Scientist, SAIC
> (858) 826 - 6029
>address@hidden

Hud,

Our license agreement with the NCEP developers of GEMPAK currently permits
us only to distribute GEMPAK to educational institutions. All other
GEMPAK distribution was through NASA's COSMIC site:
http://www.cosmic.uga.edu
Presently, the COSMIC web page above points all inquiries to:
http://www.nttc.edu/software/

Steve Chiswell