GPMAP AWIPS graphics plotting

I have built GEMPAK 5.4.3.v here. I'm still working on setting up
some configurations and tables for NMAP etc.

In experimenting with the AWIPS graphics plotting in GPMAP,
I have found that some of the AWIPS graphics files that we receive via
NOAAport (eg PNWA60, LDT summary) contain a second standard lat
of 9999- whereas the mapping routine in 5.4.3.v is looking for
a code 9900.

In the Gemlib routine: awpmap.f line 127:

        IF ( isslt .eq. 9900 ) THEN

I have changed this to:
        IF (( isslt .eq. 9900 ).or.( isslt .eq. 9999)) THEN

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support