19991112: Garp level display problem

Dave,

I looked at the file and have no trouble popping up the level widget here.
Do you have other files in your models directory with the _thta name?
If you have an earlier model run that garp opens first, it will use the
available
coordinates in the first file opened. Then, you could be missing the levels
even though they are present in your later file.

Garp tries to speed things up by only looking in the first file for
the levels and coordinates, since they are expected to be the same
each model run, and it would be alot slower to look in each file.
However, it does create a problem if you are missing those
coordinates in another file.

Otherwise, I'd be happy to login and take a look if you
still don't see anything wrong.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User support