19991105: x-size, y-size not doing as advertised

The paper size in the postscript driver refers to the paper tray
in the laser writer. Eg, it tells the laser writer what tray to feed
paper from.

The only recognized paper trays are 8.5x11 and 11x17.

For changing the image size, you still are printing on standard paper
in the laser writer paper tray...and as you mention, you have the
option to import the ps file into your word processor, edit the postscript
direct, or use the panel option to control the drawing window size.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support