19991103: GEMPAK question

Kevin,

The PS driver recognizes 8.5x11 and 11x17.

I answered a similar question at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/gempak/2760

I explained how to edit the PS file output to modify the scaling.

This is also very useful when working on a thesis since the NCSU thesis
requires left margins of 1.5 inches and other of 1 inch. Using the postscript
command translate, you can move the image on the page.

Steve Chiswell