19990923: mailbox error messages

Ok, that link line looks OK.
Can you verify that you program is calling IN_BDTA and
GG_INIT before any of the gplt graphics calls?

IN_BDTA initializes all of the common blocks, including setting the
mailbox number for ginitp which is called by GG_INIT.

GG_INIT calls the gplt initialization routine GINITP, which may not be
getting called by your program if you are unable to talk to the mailbox.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support