19990917: NWX patch

Harry,

I placed two files: dir.c and txtw.c under ~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/patches
that will fix the YYYY file naming for the nwx data files.

Download the 2 files into $NAWIPS/nprogs/nwx/source

then rebuild with:
cd $NAWIPS/nprogs/nwx/source
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

This replaces the strcmp for the file time with a time_t comparison
for Y2K as well.

the METAR selection was placed in to the nwx tables here as an exercise
during the Gempak workshop to show how to add an action to the gui.
The ldm file naming was yymmddhh for the rawfiles on the lab computers,
but yyyymmddhh on on our internal LDM- hence the confusion.

Steve Chiswell