Re: 19990913: trajectories with GEMPAK

Steve,

I don't want you to go to alot of trouble.  I was just asking to get
a sense of what the program is capable of doing.  I will be working
with historical data - thus, my preference for analyzed fields.  I am
working with the air pollution people here to provide some background
for field measurements they did April 1999 in southeast Kansas.  I would
be looking at periods of about 24 hours at a time.

Donna Tucker                       http://chinook.phsx.ukans.edu/tucker.html
address@hidden      Department of Physics and Astronomy
(785) 864-4738 (new area code!)    University of Kansas
(785) 864-5262 (fax)               Lawrence, KS  66045-2151