19990823: gempak dcacars binary

>From: Chris Hennon <address@hidden>

Hi Chris-

>Hello.  I was wondering if someone could send me a Solaris binary for the
>gempak ACARS decoder "dcacars".  If not, do you know where I can obtain
>the NetCDF include file and library so that I may compile the source.  I
>prefer the first option if possible.  Thanks!

It's better if you build dcacars yourself.  If there are updates/bugfixes,
you will be able to apply them without having to wait for a binary.  Plus,
there may be an imcompatibility with the version of compilers we use
and the version you have.

A binary release of netCDF for Solaris SPARC is available at:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binary/sunos_5.6-sparc/netcdf-3.4.tar.Z

Of course, you could always build your own copy of netCDF from the
source as well.  Source code is available from the netCDF link
on the Unidata homepage.

Don Murray