19990817: Garp crashing part III

>From: Rahe Peter J MSgt AFIT/ENP <address@hidden>

Pete-

Chiz is out for a couple of weeks, but I'll see if I can help.

>The saga continues with my garp trouble.  I cut the number of modelkeys and
>modellables listed in Garp_defaults to one model, eta_grid211 and Eta_211
>respectively, and garp works fine.  As soon as I add a second model, it
>hangs, crashes with segmentation fault and core dumps.  I've tried numerous
>combinations of models (no more than 2 at a time) and the same results each
>time no matter what two models I use.  I'm rapidly losing what little hair I
>have left!.

It would be easiest for me to figure out what is wrong if you could
give me a logon.  If not, please send a copy of your Garp_defaults
file and I'll see what I can determine from that.

As for the YYYYMMDD vs. YYMMDD, I think it will always show YYMMDD no
matter how the files are names.  Internally, I believe it still uses
the YYMMDD format.  Even if it doesn't, GARP may truncate it anyway.

Thanks.

Don Murray