19990603: File corruption

>From: Geff Underwood <address@hidden>

Geff,

We don't see any problems with the upperair files here. This sounds like
the same problem you are having with dchrly. I did not hear whether
the dchrly binary I posted for you resolved your problems, but if it did
then you might want to grab my dcuair at:
~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/binary/irix/dcuair

If both of these work for you, then the problem is likely a bug that
got fixed somewhere down the line. Otherwise, you might need to check
for disk full messages in your /usr/adm/SYSLOG file.

Steve Chiswell