19990518: Garp and NIDS contract

Brian,

I'm not seeing the type of memory usage you see under Solaris.
Did you modify any of the $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.sol settings
such as compiler optimizations flags? One thing that might lead to
huge program set sizes is by specifying a high optimization which
can lead to lots on code expansion and in-lining and bloat the
memory requirements.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support