19990428: dcnldn

John,

I have posted the new tarfile in
~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/patches/dcnldn_990428.tar.Z
on our ftp server.

I have tested this on all of our supported platforms
and the file flushing problem is fixed.

To install the new decoder,

1) move your current dcnldn directory out of the way:

   cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge
   mv dcnldn dcnldn.old

2) download the tarfile into your $NAWIPS directory and unpack with:

   zcat dcnldn_990428_tar.Z | tar xvf -

3) build the decoder

   cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcnldn
   make clean
   make all
   make install

I would appreciate hearing from you when you have things
running to verify that the fix solves you problems.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support
address@hidden