19990425: getting GEMPAK?

Niel,
All requests for passwords should be sent to address@hidden.
I know Robert White at A&M had the password (but guess is gone now)-
or John Nielson-Gammon should have the password.

We generally supply the password to the person at the university who
is the one that is listed as the official site contact (since I'm out of
the office on Sunday, I don't have that contract for you in front of me).

If you are now the person responsible for A&M, send the password request
to address@hidden and I will log you into our database
as the person that your university should go through to contact us.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support
address@hidden