19990413: MDR colors

Tom,

You need to create the $GEMTBL/luts/mdr.tbl file with the lines I
provided. This will define the 6 vip color levels for the image.

$GEMTBL should be defined as $NAWIPS/gempak5.4/tables in your
environment by the Gemenviron script. In the $GEMTBL directory
are subdirectories sat, luts, color, grid, parms, etc.
If you don't see these subdirectories, then you are in the wrong place-
or are not looking at Gempak5.4.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support