19990323: linux decoders.....

Steve and Bob,

The upper air decoder for N-AWIPS is called dcuair and is included
in the Linux port of the complete distribution I made available and Peggy
posted in the soo-sac ftp contrib area in the Linux tar file
nawips54linux.tar.Z. There is also a separate Linux decoders tarfile
decoders.linux.tar.Z on the soo-sac ftp that provides some
additional decoders that I developed here at Unidata for our users
that may or may not be of interest to outside users.

The uatogem program which is referred to in the message below
was the upperair decoder in version 5.2. Version 5.4 comes
with dcuair which is suitable for realtime decoding and
replaced the sfrawd and uatogem programs.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support