19990303: Garp

Dan,

Your university should have obtained Garp through Unidata.
I have provided patches to our distribution of N-AWIPS
which included patch #6 for Garp 2.01
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/gembud-list/1175

If your administrator has not kept up with the patches, then
you should catch up to at least patch #6 for Garp 2.01,
or download the lastest distribution which has all
patches applied through Patch #8. Garp 2 required several
gemlib patches for imagery, and if you don't have those
applied, then you may have trouble- so you should download
and unpack the patched in sequence.

Please address all questions regarding Unidata software to
address@hidden, and not COMET. Also,
Peggy Bruehl no longer works at COMET or the NWS, so email
to that location could end up in a black hole.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support