19990218: problems caused by fix to sgridcb.c

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>I remade GARP and now I can see all model levels under pressure, but when
>you switch to HAGL, the 2 meter option is available (ETA and AVN), but the
>10-m option is not
>available in the pop-up widget.  You can manually type in 10, and it works.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert Mullenax

Robert,

This turns out to be a depricated case for the fix I gave you.

Line ~659 following the sqrt() calculation with the condition
if(num_levels % columns > 0) columns++;
should be
if(columns*columns < num_levels) columns++;

Make that change and recompile.
Steve Chiswell