Re: 19990202: gpfront

Jim,

The problem is not that we'll have to change the code,
but rather, they are not consistently doing it
on the left, or on the right, or whatever.

See at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/gifs/asus_bull.gif

You see the warm front is one way for the carolina coastal
front, and the right way for the Montana front.

Whichever way they decide to do it, they have to abide by
that rule everywhere. If they do that, and we have to resign the
equations, at least it will be consistent. At this point,
they ar not being consistent even within the same bulletin.

Chiz