19990202: gpfront

Jim,

We've noticed NCEP screwing up the time string on the fronts.
The drawing of the pips worked last year for whatever "convention"
they were using at the time. If they decide to change the
"convention", then they should probably put out a change notice
stating what convention they will use. If they change
their convention, then you won't be able to use the program
correctly with archived data, unless there is some way to
discover what convention they are using.

Changing the order of the direction of the line coordinates
will require flipping a sign for the direction of the pips.
Maybe they can provide us with a "correct bulletin".

Steve