19990202: NWX bomb

>From: Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology <address@hidden>

Tony-

>Here's the latest.  NWX bombs and I get the message:
>
>Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Does this happen every time?  Are you running it out of NTL or just
from the command line?  If not from NTL, is something else running?
Is it a particular type of product that you are trying to access?
It bombs on me if I try a state discussion, but not a state forecast.
This probably indicates that there is a bad file.  For now, I don't
want to have you delete the discussion files so I can have Chiz look at
this.  Just don't look at state discussions for now. ;-)

In the mean time, remove the file core in the /home/wxuser directory.

Don