19990122: dcgbul.c bug

Scott,

I have found that some bulletins under noaaport have a
third \r in the end sequence of the bulletins. This could be
an artifact of the ingestion- but it causes problems
with the bridge routine finite state routine for finding
a complete bulletin.

The offending bulletin ends with: \r\r\r\nETX

There is an EJW comment in the code dcgbul.c, so that if in the cr_cr_
state, and a third cr_ is found, it bumps back to the cr_ state.
I believe this should just remain in the cr_cr_ state. In this
manner, the next character \n will still trigger the state to
cr_cr_nl_. Otherwise, it would just jump back to "inbulletin".

I have modified the code here to:
                           if (  ch == CHCR )          /* EJW - 7/96 */
                            {
                                finite_state = CR_CR_; /*chiz 1/99*/
                            }

If you have any suggestions/opinions/ideas let me know.

Steve