990113: garp

Mike,

The setting or macros are described in the html help pages.
Macros define emsl or mmsl etc for eta and ruc respectively.
Click on Help in Garp, or the Gempak tutorial.

the default map projection and area for models is set
at the bottom of the Garp_defaults file.

The keys are the same as used in the buttons, for example eta,
eta_proj, etc. Define your mass extension so it is unique,
eg yymmddhh_mass.gem.

I'm at the ams this week. If you need more info, I'll be back
next week.

Steve