: 19990106: Nsat and WSI radar images

Devin,

After looking at the debugger information, it appears that
you may have recently changed your file naming to use
1999 rather than just 99. What I think is happening is that
the dslw.c routine is looking for the month, and getting 99,
and then is looking that up in an array of month names- and there
is no month "99".

From your earlier message, I wasn't sure if you were using the
User access file method, or the standard pop-up method
based on the directory structure.

See if this makes sense to you, and if that is the case,
I can make a fix for 4 digit years in nsat.
Garp will handle the 4 digit years as long as the template
is correctly set.

Steve