Re: The status of Alden

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm this?  Not that I don't trust you
Gilbert.... because I do.  But if Alden *is* going
under that will cause a lot of work in a short time
since classes get underway next week.  But I don't
want to go into that mode unless necessary!.

Pete.

Peter Schmid
Sr. Programmer/Analyst SUNY at Albany
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Phone:(518)-442-4571
E-Mail:address@hidden