Re: BufrIdentificationSection.java

Kevin,

there is a new release: bufr-decoder-java_1.4.00.tar.gz

it includes table 13, i hate modifying tables, actually i made a perl script to convert sequences table. the release has your mods to the BufrIdentificationSection for v4 data.

i used this site for table 13 references:
http://www.northern-lighthouse.com/tables/bufr_tables.html

thanks for the help,
robb...