RE: Grib2JpegDecoder

Steve,

there is a new bufr library release to handle version 4 data and it has table 13.

it's called bufr-decoder-java_1.4.00.tar.gz

located at same web location as before.

robb...

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Robb Kambic wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Naples Steven A Ctr AFWA/WDAC wrote:

Hello Robb,
Thank you for your response, that would probably be a good thing to use,
whenever it gets into the jdk distribution, that would reduce a lot of
problems with keeping up with the proper version of the source and
building it into the package.
Can you send the source to my other email account, it may be easier.
address@hidden

Thanks again,
Steve