[Datastream #HJP-330607]: UNIWISC imagery

Hi,

re:
> Since it was not mentioned in yesterday's message regarding the
> reconstition of the NIMAGE feedstream, can we assume that the satellite
> imagery currently on the UNIWISC feed will continue to be transmitted?

Yes.  We thought about including information about the upgrading of
products in the UNIWISC feed in yesterday's announcement, but figured
that would be better addressed in a separate announcement (yesterday's
announcement was pretty long by itself).

The most significant changes in the UNIWISC products will be
(is internally):

- the switch from using GOES-15 imagery to using GOES-17 imagery in
  the East-West composites

- improvement in the East-West products resolution from approx 10 km
  to 4 km

- the Product IDs for the composites will be changing slightly, so
  sites may need to adjust their feed REQUEST(s) and pattern-action
  file action(s).

We will be sending out a note detailing the upgrades to the UNIWISC
feed "soon", probably early next week.

Ticket ID: HJP-330607
Department: Support Datastream