Re: [conduit] High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov

Dear Anne, Dustin and all,

Did you see this? We are still experiencing high latencies of 800-1000 seconds on our CONDUIT feeds during the times when the GFS comes through that appear to be coming from the host

vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov

Here are the most recent lags. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pete

-----
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - address@hidden