Re: [conduit] Recent CONDUIT latencies?

Pete, David,

Thanks for your replies, this helps us out a lot. We are getting reports of latencies from MRMS when using LDM and I wanted to see if it was "LDM out of College Park" or something more specific. Since you're not seeing latencies we know it's not all of College Park. :)

I will bookmark this link for the future, thanks!
Anne