[CONDUIT #ILM-125352]: Change to data path on NCEPs conduit

Hi Carissa,

re:
> I will need to double check with Kelly about allowing UI onto conduit3.

OK.

re:
> So
> is this just for testing of their new servers in general? Or testing of
> their new servers using the quarter degree?

It is for two things:

- testing their new server with the expanded CONDUIT feed (meaning existing
  CONDUIT plus 0.25 degree GFS)

- if the test is successful, begin test feeds (along with us) to the sites
  that are chomping at the bit to get the 0.25 degree GFS data

re:
> I cc'ed her here to give the thumbs up.

Very good.