[CONDUIT #QWD-621691]: GFS upgrade

Hi Carissa,

re:
> I see new GFS filenames being sent to you today!

We do too.

re:
> Let me know if you have any issues.

We should be good (Sean Arms attended to LDM pattern-action file actions
yesterday afternoon).  The question is if we will get a number of inquiries
from end-users asking what they should do to change the extended regular
expressions they are using in their CONDUIT processing.  Surprisingly,
we only got two inquiries about the change, and those came in yesterday
afternoon.

Ticket ID: QWD-621691
Department: Support CONDUIT