[CONDUIT #RFO-442890]: GFS upgrade

Hi Carissa,

We are still unable to connect to the LDM on 140.90.101.93 to
REQUEST a feed of CONDUIT data.  The command I am using to check
the connectivity is:

notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h 140.90.101.93

The inability to connect from the two machines that worked last
week (lead.unidata.ucar.edu and atm.ucar.edu) appears to be a
result of a firewall somewhere in NOAA.

Can you (re)contact your network admins to see if they can figure
out why our attempts to connect are being blocked?

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: RFO-442890
Department: Support CONDUIT