[CONDUIT #RFO-442890]: GFS upgrade

Hi Carissa,

re: access to ncep-ldm2.boulder.noaa.gov for test CONDUIT feed
> Okay, I will have to get IT to answer that.

Thanks!

re:
> In the meantime, are any users pulling from the LDM at this time?
> Meaning to we need to take any action to pull it out of the pull,
> or is everything done on your side?

I had been working under the assumption that ncep-ldm2.boulder.noaa.gov
would be removed from the NOAA CONDUIT relay cluster here in Boulder so
that any new data that is sent to it would not leak out into the CONDUIT
feed in the IDD, so I have not been worried about side effects of the
test.

Question:

- will it be possible to remove ncep-ldm2.boulder.noaa.gov from
  the NOAA cluster?

  Just so you know, this was the approach that has been taken in
  the past when new additions to CONDUIT were tested before going
  live.

If this is not possible, we will have to rethink how to do the testing.

Ticket ID: RFO-442890
Department: Support CONDUIT