[CONDUIT #RFO-442890]: GFS upgrade

Hi Carissa,

re:
> This is an ifconfig, if there is any fancy masking I will have to get our
> IT involved
>
> 192.168.40.202

This is a non-maskable IP address, meaning that this type of an IP address
is not accessible outside of the local network (192.168.x.x, 10.10.x.x,
172.27.x.x,
etc.).  We need the machine's external IP address so that our LDM REQUEST can
point at the machine.

Ticket ID: RFO-442890
Department: Support CONDUIT